BigZachs Game Master App

BigZach

Name: BigZach

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199586816

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1659

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6/7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'd say they are good as I like to come to agreements and understanding with other instead of barraging them with dumb hate. I have lead many successful events before. I'd say I can lead stuff well when I'm not procrastinating.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 
Back ground: We've got some Drug Cartel coming from a gang of space "gypsies". They're out here looking for a special plant. They are looking for a very special plant that can create organic highs. It's highly addictive. They plan to sell it under the rug to the populous of many republic planets.

Event:  Have some RP in Advert/Comms. Have the junkies come down to the surface. They start to plan a mass removal of the plant from the planet. During this it would hopefully get the republic to notice large machinery and such. It's then up to player choice and such of how they go about it. This would cause for me to call upon my improv skills. I have some endings that could arise:

The republic go full hostile shoot em mode and kill and destroy everything. This may make retaliation from the Gypsy folk to stage a medium size attack, that will fail.

The republic try to bargain and talk. Could lead to Hostile, or passive, depends on many things.

But there are many ways this could spiral. That's the magic of it. Don't want to put too much thought due to the fact that it may ruin player choice, roleplay etc.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Thanks for reading ❤️ 

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic