Scribbles - Force of the Round table Part 6

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Molecule, Carvis

Event Name:  Force of the Round table Part 6

Summary of the story: The jedi were beckoned by the force, a great disturbance on the planet of rhen var appeared. The Spirit of Sion awoke from the work of the black faction, however they also had Two Knights of the round table corrupted. One captured. They had to solve a door puzzle after releasing ones spirit into the force, only to find that Arthurs coffin was empty. Draining the force out of some jedi, a new way opened. They worked their way and found out that a keycard must be used to open the raysheild to the republic base, only to find it was a traitorous  base. Once clearing it out they had found a Round table knight being cloned, and the force being drained from him. 

What was the result of the event?: The republic found more republic forces that were traitorous, and fended them off and rescued them. While defeating the black faction.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event Roleplaying, Slashing

Edited by Scribbles

10 - Scribbles always makes good events but he tops the last every time

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

10/10 i like fighting with sith and new RP for me cause i never encounter sith artifacts a lot (actually i never had to do RP with an artifact)

Edited by Katar

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

10/10 Great event for the Jedi it allowed us to work as a team.  The tasks and objectives in this mission were fun and engaging keep up the good work! Much appreciated scribbles.  The story line is starting to come together from the previous events and this makes it more fun as it involved all aspects of the server from a play perspective.