Milks Re-staff App

Milks

RP Name: TR  Rancor ARC HVO SFC Milks

Steam ID: 0:1:151133589

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST U.S

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(MRP): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: There was 2 reasons why I Left staff, One reason why I left staff Team was due to spending time with my friends  on my xbox about  1 year ago. I didn't have enough Time to play with my friends and stay active on synergy, so I picked to spend time  with my friends. The last Reason Why I left is because my old laptop got a virus and it was nearly impossible to comeback on Synergy and stay active.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:I want to rejoin the staff team because i'm looking forward to change my appearance  on this server. Back then I would call myself a bad admin. I was barely active as staff and I would barely train any CC because I was nervous that they would make fun of my high pitch voice. Also Back then on the old synergy, I would act silly and ignorant just to make my battalion members laugh, sometimes I would even Fail rp and even get demoted. But now Im I take this server  very serious now and I highly  doubt that I would ever make those same mistakes ever again. Another reason why I want to Rejoin staff is because I want to help out my battalion members. My battalion can be referred to as the “inactive battalion”. people are leaving are battalion or going inactive for a very long time, I really don't want my Battalion to be short on staff members. My battalion require staff members because we do types  training's that requires  staff members to help during these training.  I  want to help out in these training's such as W&T, Leadership, and selections. The last reason why I want to Rejoin join staff team because I want people to have fun on this server, I dont want people to get get board of this server really fast like other usual  servers.  I want people to think "wow this server is really fun I think ill come back tomorrow and probably donate".  I dont want people to think " this server is really mingey and boring Im going to check out another server I hope it is not as boring as this one". Im willing to do my best when I comeback on the staff team and I will not make those silly mistakes like how I did in the past.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Milks
Regimental Change and rank change