Poe's Game Master Application

Poe

Name: Poe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95125075

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

327th Battalion Commander Bly has played for 1229:13:57.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

6-7 Although I can’t claim I know everything within clone wars lore, I can say that I actively read the comics and study lore that interests me on the wiki. I learn more each day!

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I would say I have adept communication skills. As a BCMD I believe I have developed my communication adroitness to best  fit and adjust to those under my command. I believe that I can talk to anybody and revamp my communication to best fit the people I am directing.    

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes I fully understand

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

This event will be multi-staged and will be based off of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Due to the mass death and corruption within the galaxy, the Dark side grows ever stronger. Eventually the mass power gained by the dark side results in the release of the souls of the “Four Horsemen”, these entities will take control over random people within the galaxy. Even bringing back the husks of their former selves in the effort to retain their power. The roles of Famine, War, Death, and Conquest will be filled by different Sith Lords. Each will have different personality traits and developing characteristics, for example, Famine will base his abilities off of the dark force powers, such as resurrection of the dead or systematically depleting the resources of the base. Then each lord will attack and involve themselves separately based on their intentions with the base and personal characteristics. Therefore, each Sith Lord will have their own event, eventually leading up to a mass server deployment in where the entire might of the Republic will face off against the combined power of the Dark Lords and their pawns. In addition to this, the actions of the republic in the previous events will have an effect on the outcomes of other events. Meaning, the republic can fail in their defenses or tasks. For Example, If the republic fails in the protection of their resources the Sith will increase their possible numbers, in turn having more of a militaristic defense and attack force (B2’s with stronger weapons instead of B1’s or having a larger amount of sith followers on average). I hope this can further advance and improve the role play of the server and give others the courage/spark to put their events into action.

Edited by [SR] Poe [SA]

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1 Seems like a good addition to the game master team has a plan way to implement it and event set up the npcs if needed.  It would be foolish not to accept this man has it seems like he would bring quality to the gm division and implement his ideas to better the experience for everyone.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

Poe is one of the most dedicated person i have ever met on the server. He managed to practically safe a battalion a task that was thought impossible by most. He even puts in half the effort he puts in 327th and staff then he would make an amazing addition to the GM program FAT +1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.