Problems With Loading Synergy's Server-2015 Macbook Pro 15'

Harsh

Hello. I play on the Synergy Roleplay Star Wars RP server. I am trying to get the server to run on my 2015 Macbook Pro 15 inch (retina), but no matter what I try, the server refuses to run.

I have tried every combination of settings, including 900 x 600 windowed and all settings on lowest possible, but the server still crashes my gMod. When the server ends up crashing, it usually stops on 89% loading with the text box under the percentage saying "downloading materials/effects/muzzleflash." 

Any help that anyone could give would be very much appreciated. I would love to be able to play SWRP on this laptop. 

Thanks in advance. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Hey, thanks so much for the response! The premise is really interesting, and I'll definitely sign up. However, I'd still love to find out a fix to this problem if possible, just in case this program falls through or becomes a paid service. 

Thanks again!

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

1 hour ago, Last_Ancestor said:

Hey, thanks so much for the response! The premise is really interesting, and I'll definitely sign up. However, I'd still love to find out a fix to this problem if possible, just in case this program falls through or becomes a paid service. 

Thanks again!

I mean i have tried many different options trying to fix it but i just settled with playing on it through the 3rd party program if u do find a fix please @ me 

5 hours ago, Hero said:

I mean i have tried many different options trying to fix it but i just settled with playing on it through the 3rd party program if u do find a fix please @ me 

Yeah for sure I will. 

5 hours ago, traditional said:

Easy tip: Toss you MacBook and invest in a real computer

I have a real computer, just not with me. I'm not happy with the MacBook but it's all I have for a laptop.