Death's Staff Application

Striecher

RP Name: 501st TC SGT Death

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:104651344

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator to bring overall good to the server. Every time I log onto the server, since I'm an early morning player all of the staff/most of the staff are AFK. I think as a player that is a downsize for the staff team. I am an Early Player as stated so I can be an Early-On staff member. I feel that if I get accepted a lot less issues will be brought up. I feel that you also need me as staff. I see lots of staff who go put themselves first and the client after. I am a guaranteed put a client over myself. Meaning if an event or promotion ceremony is happening for me, even if I'm getting Commander. Ill leave and help the client in need of assistance. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am in high school, I have a girlfriend. I am about to go into my junior year in a few months. I am very curios and cautious.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I've been a Server Manager on "G-Realms Galaxies", I've been a Senior Administrator on Ice Fuse Military RP.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  3 days, 12 Hours, 31 Minutes.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)  Negative.

Idk about this, at first you just said you got on early a few times. It looks like you think that just because you will be accepted, less issues with people and other staff members will be brought up. I for one have never seen a staff member put themselves before a "client". Feels like you're trying to bring up stuff to make your self look good.

Forum Admin

-1 Big inactive

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1. Poor application. 

2. We don't care that you have a girlfriend.

3. Don't even see you play. 

4. Already stating admins doing this over this type of rubbish, believe me that does not make you look good. (problems like that take it to the higher-ups instead of writing it in your app) 

5. I don't personally feel as though you're able to be a decent admin. 

Good luck. 

26 minutes ago, COC4INE said:

1. Poor application. 

2. We don't care that you have a girlfriend.

3. Don't even see you play. 

4. Already stating admins doing this over this type of rubbish, believe me that does not make you look good. (problems like that take it to the higher-ups instead of writing it in your app) 

5. I don't personally feel as though you're able to be a decent admin. 

Good luck. 

Everything he said, 

And some other stuff:

I didnt learn anything about you, 

client? Its a game.

Never see u on

Almost guarenteed you dont have 3 Days played.

Never seen u.

+1 well TBF the thing about the him saying he has a girlfriend, well the application literally says tell us about yourself,  I don't think that he's bragging. And he's in PST so I can't talk much about his activity as that is completely different from my timezone but I see him in the 501st discord often. Looking at it he was recruited on the 6/22/18 but took a lengthy LOA due to I think something being wrong with his motherboard and has come back about a week ago, as long as you're not retarded I think you would be a good contribution to the staff team.

Although I do agree that this is a poor app

Edited by IKE

-1, reasons stated above.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Unfortunately, due to poor community feedback, your application has been DENIED

You may re-apply for staff on 2/21/2019, please attempt to better yourself as an applicant before then if you are planning on applying again.

//Locked

//Moved to Denied