Bumblebee is fucking amazing

IKE

Bumblebee was an amazing fresh plate to what Michael Bay had shamefully left the transformers live actions films to be. The new director.... actually makes it a transformer movie.

The fight scenes weren't just a bunch of slow motion close up shots of metal clashing against each other, it was AN ACTUAL fight scene.

Michael Bay had pretty much ruined transformers for me since his 2007 film but my god bumblebee was amazing. And it actually makes sense, it's got a good plot, not too much comedy, great fight scenes and a great plot. 

And I love the opening scene and how they go back to the generation one models, it is just amazing. Soundwaves voice as well was just, mmmm, it's his generation 1 voice.

They say if this film it successful they will make a movie that is either about Optimus Prime or one that takes place on Cybertron.
I'm rooting for Cybertron film

I highly recommend you see it, I haven't seen a film as good as this one in ages.

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

The movie was terrible, the movie was more about a feminist lead than Bumblebee and wtf are you talking about close up fight scenes for the pst movies? It was 2008 tf do you think they were working with and the transformers looked more realistic instead of the Toy Bumblebee sitting in a garage for half the movie. Only good scene was the first one.

Edited by Feds
  • Disagree 3
16 minutes ago, Feds said:

The movie was terrible, the movie was more about a feminist lead than Bumblebee and wtf are you talking about close up fight scenes for the pst movies? It was 2008 tf do you think they were working with and the transformers looked more realistic instead of the Toy Bumblebee sitting in a garage for half the movie. Only good scene was the first one.

2008 doesn’t mean they had to do close up shots. And the old ones didn’t look more realist, because it’s all made up, they looked as realistic as each other except in bumblebee they actually looked like the generation one transiformers.

1 hour ago, IKE said:

And in all the other movies there way more about the humans. Half the time it’s about that virgin Sam shouting BUMBLEE or OPTIMUS or over sexualised female roles.

I do like me some over-sexualized female roles, though.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

4 hours ago, IKE said:

2008 doesn’t mean they had to do close up shots. And the old ones didn’t look more realist, because it’s all made up, they looked as realistic as each other except in bumblebee they actually looked like the generation one transiformers.

Because if they had to animate the full thing it would have costed way more money the way they did it was to save time and money.

13 hours ago, Feds said:

Because if they had to animate the full thing it would have costed way more money the way they did it was to save time and money.

No, the way the did it cost way more money, they had way more moving CGI parts in each teansformer, in iron hides gun alone there’s more parts in there than a entire transformer. If you compare the budgets bumblebee was actually lower 

36 minutes ago, IKE said:

No, the way the did it cost way more money, they had way more moving CGI parts in each teansformer, in iron hides gun alone there’s more parts in there than a entire transformer. If you compare the budgets bumblebee was actually lower 

But with only three transformers for the majority of the movie and zero cityscape to render.