What rank can void an AOS?

Ratio

Well, I've seen this done several times not only by a previous Commander Fox, but Jedi Advisors as well. If someone calls an AOS, what rank does another person need to be to void it? I feel this rule isn't clearly stated anywhere and us Shock are left confused and to just take it all at face value. It'd be great to know a definite answer to this so we can do our job more efficiently. Thank you in advance to whomever gives an answer! :)

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

I don't think you should be able  to void it unless you were the one who called it or you are directly involved in the scenario in which you have 100% certaincy that it was false and if it isn't you are prepared to face the consequences of calling it off

In terms of rank, It would probably be whoever is higher than the person who called it, which isn't ideal but thats just what I assume, I'm sure that's not it tho.

Edited by Nade Jones
  • Agree 4

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Hay that Fox was me. Yeah I was given shit when I called AOSs off as Fox if I saw what happened or asked questions and the AOS was uncalled for I would call it off. Follow what Carter said and look into things not every AOS is set in stone. (As long as you have the rank)

On 1/9/2019 at 2:41 PM, Shakes. said:

Hay that Fox was me. Yeah I was given shit when I called AOSs off as Fox if I saw what happened or asked questions and the AOS was uncalled for I would call it off. Follow what Carter said and look into things not every AOS is set in stone. (As long as you have the rank)

Tbh, a lot of peole hates CG/fox. Ut's really a job that you should only take if you can handle hate lol

• Agree 1

It's always been from what I've seen only the person who called it can Void it otherwise you'd get someone AOS'ed for FailRP because they were memeing/minging but then someone with a higher rank because they were that persons friend and having fun with that meme would try and void that AOS

• 3 months later...