Hello, I’m Carvis

Hi Everyone, My name is Carvis (or AJ if you feel like calling me my real name). 

I recently have been accepted as NA on MRP so i decided it would be nice to post this so people can get to know me better or feel comfortable coming to me with any feedback/complaints or anything that might come your way regarding MRP. 

As I said, my name is AJ or if you’ve seen me on TS/in game i go by Carvis. I live in Oregon, US  and am currently 17 years old which makes me a high school senior. I have been playing Garry’s Mod since around 2009 so for about 10 years, which is just crazy to me while thinking about it now. I originally came to Gmod because of a video i saw online of a massive domino effect thing on the OG construct which at the time just blew my little 8 year old mind. Since then I have played on many many different communities and game modes (RP and non-RP), my favorite of which being EV1L HL2DP which was my introduction to RP servers and opened up a whole new array of servers for me to play on. 

Other than Gmod I also actively play Overwatch (Moira and Mercy main) and have a part time job at a local burger joint that’s only in the Pacific Northwest. 

I love getting to know people and having a good time all around so if you see me on TS or in game feel free to say hi and spark a conversation!