Jedi/Sith Branch Channels

Bart Versock

Name : Bart

Suggestion: Allowing Jedi/Sith to have channels for their own branches. (Ex. Sorcerer/ Sage Channel)

Where would this be implemented?: Under the Jedi/Dark Order Headers

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: Allowing the people to be in their own branches channels, so private matters relating to those branches can be discussed.

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: Yes

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: This would allow for people to discuss things in their own branch. Some topics like trials and what not can't be heard by younglings/hopefuls so this would make sense.

As @Feds said, Sith don't really interact much on TS as it is, and I feel like having those extra channels would just add clutter to the entire TS server. Plus there already are channels that are for Non Hopefuls/Younglings under the Jedi/Sith headers

Edited by Carvis
Adding Clarifications
2 hours ago, Carvis said:

As @Feds said, Sith don't really interact much on TS as it is, and I feel like having those extra channels would just add clutter to the entire TS server. Plus there already are channels that are for Non Hopefuls/Younglings under the Jedi/Sith headers

It would be a matter of about 8 or so channels. 

• Retired Founder

They were heavily unused for Jedi, and probably would be the same for Sith tol. I think jedi and sith already have plenty of channels compared to other branches 

denying 

z5dGuiK.gif