The Day the 187th Died

ZigBach

*Disclaimer* This is not meant to insult the former 187th members (hopefully not, because I used to be 187th too). This is meant as a reminder of what happened and how it reflected on what is going on right now.

Let us not forget the following quotes:

"Cut the 187th already. They don't deserve to be a battalion any more."

"Just dismantle the 187th"

"Get rid of them"

"c h o p p i n g b l o c k"

"jeez, the 187th is about to hit chopping block hours"

and possibly many more that were not shown on this video (btw, it's the same guy who leaked CG Tryouts along with other Battalions' Tryouts too.)

Whether if this is related to what's currently going on right now, well, I'm not entirely sure (I do remember that 38th was wiped too, unfairly. But that's the different story.)

But remember that sometimes instead of lending a help, sometimes the community can be vile and toxic as it was before.

Imagine if this happened to 327th (who were on the "chopping" list) instead of 187th. Would it be a same story?

• Winner 3

I mean he had a good tactic. Went into the corner where CG couldnt get to him without dying.

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

I remember dealing with that shit in the last days of the 187th. I was highest officer left as a commander and left to organize a battalion that no one outside of our little family wanted around. It made it even harder after this because our reputation was ruined. Btw those minges were from Joey’s group of retards. 

Edited by Banjans
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

187th was a interesting battalion 

Indeed. They are based on the 187th Airborne Infantry Regiment in the US Army. Also, they're purple.

Or maybe because of this:

2 hours ago, Bbstine said:

damn bruh

this shit is so old i don't even remember this DB lol

Maybe you shouldn't even remember it happening. Or maybe you're getting old bruh.

2 hours ago, SmallJeff said:

Bring it back i want my purple boys back xd

There is a 187th Legion mod for Battlefront 2. Does this remedy the burden? (Kappa)

2 hours ago, Banjans said:

I remember dealing with that shit in the last days of the 187th. I was highest officer left as a commander and left to organize a battalion that no one outside of our little family wanted around. It made it even harder after this because our reputation was ruined. Btw those minges were from Joey’s group of retards. 

It was the CIS all along.

Jokes aside, I would have had major headache if I filled in your shoe at that time...

But honestly though, while other Battalions had they're own share of problems, 187th had problems from the start:

Maybe some of you oldies don't remember very well. But remember the first ever commander report made against the  187th Commander which was so spicy that it's hidden (or removed, I don't know).

Here are the videos that were posted as evidence in that report (trigger warnings):

We had a DB because of the report "in-game" where @Medic told everyone to chill and ordered an arrest on the 187th Commander (and also on one other 187th member too). It was so bad to the point where even @Hudson gave a speech "in-game" about how he get on the server to sing and chill and how he is afraid that one day he doesn't want to because of the toxic environment.

Demotion did not happen (although the accused lost his Staff position because of this), but personally this marked a beginning of the end (aka, one step closer to the C H O P P I N G L I S T).

Imagine this: What would happen if the report was successful and the demotion took place? Would it be a different story especially at the moment when certain Battalions were to be removed because they weren't doing well? (I did not involve in the following fiasco, but I personally would have +1 to that report because encouraging members of the Battalion to RDM other members ain't cool and it certain'y ain't cool if you RDM other members of the Battalion. If you resort to that, what was the point of playing CWRP? Might as well place "SlaveRP".)

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Medic said:

I don't remember this

But I remember.

I remember on that day when you called everyone to DB. You brought the 187th Commander up in front. Then you asked one of the CG, "Hey CG, come here.'" When the CG approached near, you were like, "Hey, you see this guy right here (referring to that 187th Commander back then)? Yeah, ARREST HIM." Then that said Commander was arrested in front of everyone at DB (I think the AR was RDM, but that I'm not so sure).

Or maybe it gave you one heck of a headache (because I remember that you were really PISSED that day) that perhaps you don't even want to remember that moment.

4 hours ago, KanZ said:

But I remember.

I remember on that day when you called everyone to DB. You brought the 187th Commander up in front. Then you asked one of the CG, "Hey CG, come here.'" When the CG approached near, you were like, "Hey, you see this guy right here (referring to that 187th Commander back then)? Yeah, ARREST HIM." Then that said Commander was arrested in front of everyone at DB (I think the AR was RDM, but that I'm not so sure).

Or maybe it gave you one heck of a headache (because I remember that you were really PISSED that day) that perhaps you don't even want to remember that moment.

Or i have the memory of a dead penguin 

WAS MEDIC

On 1/5/2019 at 5:41 PM, Banjans said:

dude i avoided those guys because i knew they were fishy

• Winner 1

Ah yes the last days of the 187th I remember them well. I had just told reaper that I was sick of literally trying to kill the minginess only for him to throw shit into the flames when he recommended me to go to the GM only for him to join in not even an hour and a half later. Ah yes the last days of the 187th, when I was accused of abandoning a battalion i had sunk literally hundreds of hours into. Ah yes, the last days of the 187th when the debrief shootings were so bad that Joah finally got onto the server just for him to tell us that the 187th was gonzo. I watched every person I became friends with within the battalion either leave or switch battalions. The 187th was like a family that slowly tore themselves apart. I only try to think of the good times before the decline of the purple boys but it’s hard when the battalion went down like a raging dumpster fire being peed out. The 187th that was finally taken out was the the 187th that I fell in love with.

• Friendly 1