Merrill's GM Application - Updated

Merrill

Name: Merrill

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:223673880

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

342 Hours Approximately

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 

8, I know many of the hostile relations between the Republic and outside forces, as well as the technology behind much of the equipment, weaponry, vehicles, etc.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I am well spoken and clear in my ideas and commands. In terms of leadership, I take input from others in order to make the best educated decision on whatever situation is occurring. I also try to clarify my leadership as much as possible or keep things simple for others to understand.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Absolutely.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

Event Name: The Island Lab

Story: In a prior event of mine, "The Brothers of Machine", SO managed to get the location for the secret project that was transferring living beings' minds into droid bodies. On this deployment, troopers would have to deploy to the location on the map "gm_excess_island_night" and accomplish three tasks. The first would be to rescue any test subjects still alive on the site. Secondly, troopers would have to find and capture the scientist in charge to gather data on the project itself. Finally, troopers would have to search the computer systems of the lab for any other important data or locations of other labs.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (GH sessions included):

Edited by Merrill
Inclusion of all Logged Events and Game Helpings

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour