Kips staff resignation

Kip

Name: TR CG SGT3 Kip

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:209889863
Final day of work (Must be three days later): 8/24/17

Reason for leaving: The trainer program. I am sick and tired of spending 45 minutes of my life training a CC who gets banned permanently it is a waste of my time.

Farewells: I'm not leaving the server I still love it so no good byes.

Contrary to what Freck said, you must be a trainer as a staff member. However, if training is not your thing, you are not expected to spend all of your time training. If you're ever bored on the server with nothing to do, feel free to train a few cadets. If you don't enjoy training, then don't go out of your way to do it. There are staff members who enjoy training that will do it, and there are staff members who excel in other areas. Be one that excels elsewhere on the server. Find an area in need and focus there. Train if you feel like it, or if you are brought (very rare). Otherwise, find other areas to focus your staffing abilities.

Also, don't let cadets getting banned deter you. There's no way of knowing, really, which cadets are going to stick around and which aren't. Take pride in those you train, and feel comforted in the ones you see succeed.