Dank's Ban Appeal

Yeet

RP Name/Steam Name: Dank/Yeet
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84631699
Date of Ban: 12/30/18
Length of Ban: Three Days
Offense: Racism 
Banned By: Johnson 
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: In OOC, I typed the n word with an a. I wasn't doing it to the intent of being racist, it's just a word I use with my friends casually. I wasn't discriminating against African Americans. I also apologized and said I didn't mean it before I was banned. TL;DR I used it without racist intent. People have said worse without getting banned. 
Evidence to support your claims: Others in the server at the time, ask Rezzdor. 

Neutral because I dont really know how the situation was since you didnt provide us any chat evidence, but the reason It is not a 7 day ban like we do for racism is probably the fact that you apologized and like Bbstine said could have been something that slipped out. 

+1 I was right beside him when it happened. It was a mistake, Dank was just a little annoyed that some guy we tried to kidnap didn't follow fear rp and accidentally slipped in ooc. There was no racist intent when he typed it.

Edited by Rezdor
Adding stuff

Accepted.

I was half afk so I read through the chat logs, and there seems to have been no malicious intent behind what you said. In some areas of the country, the slang of the "n-word" is permittable, but in some it is not. Please refrain from using it at all to avoid misinterpretation and causing offence.