Zyrotrixz Ban Appeal

Zyrotrixz

RP Name/Steam Name: Zyrotrixz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156362024
Date of Ban: 2018/12/26
Length of Ban: 8 Days
Offense: Racism/NITRP
Banned By: Doc.
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I should be unbanned because I am joining a new military Roleplay server, I was waiting over 15+ Minutes for a trainer before I decided to leave the training area to look for a trainer. No one cared that I was out until I was directed to call an admin because they can train apparently, so I did no admin came. I decided to leave again till I was directed from a PO1 back to the training room I was going back until a SSGT for the Military police started battering stick abuse me. " Not sure if you guys have that rule but most servers do so " I told him to stop a couple times and called him a idiot. He decided to call a admin a and put false words in my mouth and said I called him the N word, the admin came less then 5 seconds, even after I called the admin and no one came. The SSGT was being extremely obnoxious in his microphone screaming his side and everytime I would try to explain my side in a calm manner he would get louder, clearly the admin thought I was just a minge joining or he was just a friend to the SSGT, and false banned me immediately without my side of the story, no evdience and not even a word in the sit. " Oh and the SSGT was still battering stick hitting me in the sit but apparently he can do that "
Evidence to support your claims: Even though I probably won't join the server again, I don't like staff who don't care about their job as a staff member maybe if Doc is an actual good staff member maybe he will admit that he messed up and thought I was a minge or something along those lines otherwise it would be worth my time

Edited by Zyrotrixz
Banned

-1 I was literally right in front of you when you said the N word

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

So I guess because someone says something you guys take it that, that happened. there was no proof of anything just a bunch of salty kids mad because I wouldn't go back to the training room because a PO1 was helping me with something. Whatever clearly you guys have your one mind set stuck on that I said the N word.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You were banned after you had ran out of training zone yelling racist and insulting things, you obviously didn’t care to take the game seriously. I understand the slowness of TR right now but that’s no reason to be obnoxious. It’s clear you have no intention of taking the server seriously. 

Funny because you weren't even there and you don't even know what happened. All you did was TP stayed for 1 minute, and banned me. And if you were there acting like you knew so much you would see that the SSGT was calling me a little shit and he was the one being obnoxious, Yelling your getting fucking banned kid. etc.          

EDIT And yes I know I'm not suppost to reply back unless I need to answer a quesiton, but honestly it's being denied anyways.

Edited by Zyrotrixz
Banned
10 minutes ago, Zyrotrixz said:

Funny because you weren't even there and you don't even know what happened. All you did was TP stayed for 1 minute, and banned me. And if you were there acting like you knew so much you would see that the SSGT was calling me a little shit and he was the one being obnoxious, Yelling your getting fucking banned kid. etc.          

EDIT And yes I know I'm not suppost to reply back unless I need to answer a quesiton, but honestly it's being denied anyways.

he was behind you tf you mean he wasnt there

Can someone just deny and close this application and extend my banned or whatever you guys are doing Spooky your a lying fuck and Doc I bet your gonna be fucking demoted one day, I wonder how many communities you've been through before you came to Synergy. Payed for staff??

Edited by Zyrotrixz
Just now, Zyrotrixz said:

Can someone just deny and close this application and extend my banned or whatever you guys are doing Spooky your a lying fuck and Doc I bet your gonna be fucking demoted one day, I wonder how many communities you've been through before you came to Synergy.

You seem to not know what common sense is, You know the N word is offensive and yet you still say to act all cool and think you're funny. Then when you get banned you make a ban appeal and when people call you out on your bullshit you start to become a toxic piece of shit. -1 They should honestly extend your ban you for Toxicity

18 minutes ago, [SR] Rexko Xeros said:

You seem to not know what common sense is, You know the N word is offensive and yet you still say to act all cool and think you're funny. Then when you get banned you make a ban appeal and when people call you out on your bullshit you start to become a toxic piece of shit. -1 They should honestly extend your ban you for Toxicity

The ban appeal is me not saying the N word you weren't even there so why you so persistent on me saying the N word like there was proof of it.

Edited by Zyrotrixz
38 minutes ago, Zyrotrixz said:

Can someone just deny and close this application and extend my banned or whatever you guys are doing Spooky your a lying fuck and Doc I bet your gonna be fucking demoted one day, I wonder how many communities you've been through before you came to Synergy. Payed for what

45 minutes ago, Zyrotrixz said:

Can someone just deny and close this application and extend my banned or whatever you guys are doing Spooky your a lying fuck and Doc I bet your gonna be fucking demoted one day, I wonder how many communities you've been through before you came to Synergy. Payed for staff??

@Andrews53 @Sinister

Or any of the HA's for MRP may deny this appeal based on this statement.

I'll be locking this.