XO Evan's Resignation

Welp boys its been half a year roughly and it been a blast! Something happened recently in my family that I'd rather not get into. So because of that, I won't be able to be active on the server and find it best to go ahead and Resign. 

@[SR] Omalic [A] Honestly greatest man alive. Wish I could have done more as your XO but none the less its been great. Hopefully, we can still keep in touch. love ya you Swedish meatball❤️

@[SR BigBen VA] BIG MEME I remember doing your 501st tryout when you didn't have your mic plugged in. The tryout took a fucking hour. Fucking love you man hope you go to higher places, man! keep being you.

@Quill Khan Loser ❤️ but honestly, thank you for stepping in and helping the 501st when we needed someone in charge. You really are the man!

@Scrape The man the myth THE Scrape. Can't say this enough but thank you for being the peak example for everyone. I knew whenever you CC trained me that i wanted to be like you. Hopefully, I lived up to that.

@Casual honestly you were great to talk to and play with. I hope you get Bly my guy and best of luck to life.

@[SR] Rexko XerosHonestly, you have made me mad many times. But! I still think you are awesome. You might be an officers bane but man are you great to have a laugh with. Do good in the 501st because I know you will.

@Spooky
Best kill of my life. The rush I felt when I murdered you in front of 90 people made me laugh. Too bad I got that spicy Demote and 15 minutes in hell. My ears still hurt.

@Phil ❤️ best Appo great person and did my Tryouts 2 times. best guy

@Timmy honestly 2nd best Hawk I've ever seen. Great flyer, bad clone voice. ❤️

The 501st has pretty much been my life the whole time I was on the server. Even when I was in Rancor and RC I still loved the battalion. Best of luck to the 501st and Synergy.
This is 501st XO Evans Signing off for the last time.

Edited by Evans
  • Friendly 2

spacer.png

Banned

come back for some silverware asmr

"you're leaving foxtrot? for 501st? you're pretty gay"

Edited by Spooky
  • 2 weeks later...