Pxnda

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

basically new X is not as great as older X in my opinion

I really like his old stuff on Revenge and Members Only Vol. 3 but ? and 17 are all really edgy and lots aren't super good. This is just my opinion, but:
Skins was good. I liked it. Thats all I gotta say

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Banned

how does x drop albums if hes dead

I have 2 moods

One where I'm quiet and certain songs such as Train food, Guardian angel etc appealed to me for that mood

and one where I want to rip out someone's spine using my bare hands and feed it to them, songs like one minute and staring at the sky appealed for that mood

It's not as good as his former stuff but of course, it will never be. some of the tracks are abit too short but I believe they are just outtakes you can hear clicking in some songs they were clearly not finished just recorded like 1-2 minutes of vocals, but yeah x is very diverse his older shit where he just fucking screams was the best

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander