Yo Zim, I got some questions

ZigBach

@Zim

We never met (or maybe we did, I don't remember very well), but your presence made me curious and I wonder if you can answer the following questions.

So, what made you decide to help Synergy Roleplay as a developer and then as a founder? The lust for power? Loss of the loved one? For adventures? Vengeance?

Compared to your first day on Synergy and where you are now, what are your thoughts and reflection?

• Retired Founder
36 minutes ago, KanZ said:

@Zim

We never met (or maybe we did, I don't remember very well), but your presence made me curious and I wonder if you can answer the following questions.

So, what made you decide to help Synergy Roleplay as a developer and then as a founder? The lust for power? Loss of the loved one? For adventures? Vengeance?

Compared to your first day on Synergy and where you are now, what are your thoughts and reflection?

@KanZ
Hi, I'm Zim.
I wanted to help because I randomly bumped into a group of old homies. [Indox, Mods, etc.] As a developer specificly, I didn't want it. I actually just helped becuase I wanted some fucking ships to see and shoot at. Then Joah left the superadmin rank of me and it went downhill from there. I ended up helping out for a good long while, mostly out of the lust to help others. Joah mentioned becoming Founder to me at some point in the future, to which I responded "fuck no" fast forward couple months and I get pulled into a channel filled with people, dinner in my mouth and told "This is our new Founder." to which I responsed "what?" and they casually moved on. I didn't really wanna look like a cunt and drop founder right after they gave it to me so I left it with plans to leave once the server was stable, as prior and even now, I have a hard time enjoying Gmod. I got alot of shit from other founders and people for a long while because everyone thought I was here to steal power, but no. I just wanted to fix it and leave. Eventually other founders left and joah randomly was like "hey take this" so I was like, well shit, I don't wanna ruin this community for everyone, so I did. At some point here Joah showed me I was actually a big part of the community and needed for pushing forward, I was important. So I removed the thought to yeet out. Joah came back and now I enjoy my days peacefully developing when needed, or hiding in my discord.

As to first day to now, I joined for no reason besides fucking with my friend, I did, got banned, went to ts to continue minging and fucking about. Realized, "o shit, I know these dudes" and the above occured. Now I am here with the weird lock of never wanting to leave, to keep helping because I have come to care deeply about the community. I hate doing work sometimes, and people drive me bonkers, but I don't think I would ever give it up unless I needed to. I like the change I have brought and am proud to of been a big part of moulding synergy into what it is today.

Thoughts, I often wonder why I did any of this, and if it was for a reason. I also often wonder if things would be okay without me. Though I am confident now they would be with mods developing again. I wonder if I am still needed often, or if I should move on like I originally intended, but these are all just thoughts.

Reflection; how about a life lesson. If I can go from being a retard minge, to the full owner of the server. You can get into RC. :^)

Thanks for asking, and hopefully anyone that reads all this finds it interesting, it's the short form of my time here.
p.s. fuck all the typo's and spelling, I am trying to DnD and cannot be assed to re-read it all.

• Friendly 2
2 minutes ago, Zim said:

@KanZ
Hi, I'm Zim.
I wanted to help because I randomly bumped into a group of old homies. [Indox, Mods, etc.] As a developer specificly, I didn't want it. I actually just helped becuase I wanted some fucking ships to see and shoot at. Then Joah left the superadmin rank of me and it went downhill from there. I ended up helping out for a good long while, mostly out of the lust to help others. Joah mentioned becoming Founder to me at some point in the future, to which I responded "fuck no" fast forward couple months and I get pulled into a channel filled with people, dinner in my mouth and told "This is our new Founder." to which I responsed "what?" and they casually moved on. I didn't really wanna look like a cunt and drop founder right after they gave it to me so I left it with plans to leave once the server was stable, as prior and even now, I have a hard time enjoying Gmod. I got alot of shit from other founders and people for a long while because everyone thought I was here to steal power, but no. I just wanted to fix it and leave. Eventually other founders left and joah randomly was like "hey take this" so I was like, well shit, I don't wanna ruin this community for everyone, so I did. At some point here Joah showed me I was actually a big part of the community and needed for pushing forward, I was important. So I removed the thought to yeet out. Joah came back and now I enjoy my days peacefully developing when needed, or hiding in my discord.

As to first day to now, I joined for no reason besides fucking with my friend, I did, got banned, went to ts to continue minging and fucking about. Realized, "o shit, I know these dudes" and the above occured. Now I am here with the weird lock of never wanting to leave, to keep helping because I have come to care deeply about the community. I hate doing work sometimes, and people drive me bonkers, but I don't think I would ever give it up unless I needed to. I like the change I have brought and am proud to of been a big part of moulding synergy into what it is today.

Thoughts, I often wonder why I did any of this, and if it was for a reason. I also often wonder if things would be okay without me. Though I am confident now they would be with mods developing again. I wonder if I am still needed often, or if I should move on like I originally intended, but these are all just thoughts.

Reflection; how about a life lesson. If I can go from being a retard minge, to the full owner of the server. You can get into RC. :^)

Thanks for asking, and hopefully anyone that reads all this finds it interesting, it's the short form of my time here.
p.s. fuck all the typo's and spelling, I am trying to DnD and cannot be assed to re-read it all.

yea but zim gay

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1