*Hey Listen* Naavi wants your help.

Alright ladies and gents,

As you all probably know, I love to build. I would like some ideas of some things you would like to see. Some things could include: Simulations, Maze's, Temple's, Battalion Tryouts, etc. 

Keep in mind of the areas that can be built in. (CSR, Hanger 1&2, MHB's)

Just give me a brief description, the place, and the colour. 

• Agree 1
58 minutes ago, Nightmare The Fan Fic God said:

a torture room for events if you can build it, It would need a chair, torture equipment [Like Knifes Guns] , The color would be all black, It would be built in CSR.

god damn nightmare GOD damn

2 hours ago, Nightmare The Fan Fic God said:

a torture room for events if you can build it, It would need a chair, torture equipment [Like Knifes Guns] , The color would be all black, It would be built in CSR.

No Nightmare.... Just No.... *shakes head*

1 hour ago, Nightmare The Fan Fic God said:

I can maybe retrofit one of my clandestine 212th BDSM orgy dungeons into this type of thing.. it's kept safe under the 501st bunks. We'll have to take out the vibrating jello beds and dismantle the sex swing.
Just don't ask about the rotating Vietnamese shame wheel. You're not ready.

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, Billiam Clinton said:

I can maybe retrofit one of my clandestine 212th BDSM orgy dungeons into this type of thing.. it's kept safe under the 501st bunks. We'll have to take out the vibrating jello beds and dismantle the sex swing.
Just don't ask about the rotating Vietnamese shame wheel. You're not ready.

Goood Gooooood

• Agree 1

I've been wanting something like this. 

Obstacle/training course. Something to practice movement, speed, aim, timing, etc. Military boot camp stuff. Runescape agility course. Have the color like the citadel, light gray color or military green camo if possible. This way we can have server wide training to give the troops something to do. 

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

20 hours ago, Jagger said:

I've been wanting something like this. 

Obstacle/training course. Something to practice movement, speed, aim, timing, etc. Military boot camp stuff. Runescape agility course. Have the color like the citadel, light gray color or military green camo if possible. This way we can have server wide training to give the troops something to do. 

I used to have something like this called the Kill house. All of 212th loved it and we used it a ton but then I lost the dupe and have been too lazy to remake it. Once I get Senior or step down from Cody I will remake this :)