Orlando- Dutchess rescue

Orlando

Name:orlando

Who helped (If applicable): Stix/ Fi 

Event Name: dutchess rescue

Summary of the story: we had talked to mandalorian senators about them being forced to talk to the CIS and talk about siding with them the CIS found out the senators hav e asked for our help so they captured the dutchess of mandalore. And force her in a meeting.

What was the result of the event?: the clones  rescued the dutchess

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shooter up

-1 decent idea. bad execution. Heres why

Sitting in DB for 20 minutes after 10 minute "Recon" Aka finding the obvious hiding place of Grievous

Droids were shitty OP in close range

OVERSPAWNED The droids

Disallowing use of jetpacks while deploying Recon AKA the Jetpack using regiment

Not immersive event jobs such as random ass wookie appearing out of no where and offering help for absolutely no reason

droids were spawned inside the ground and murdered people

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

@[SR]Logic[SA] 

1. I mean if you wanted to start with out your battalion then please go ahead. It’s not my fault people take forever to load on you aren’t the only one there waiting and not every one has the same specs as you do.

2. Droids were 250 hp that’s it don’t know how they op and they were placed in defense positions and only spawned a few. If you died from a regular droid then you were just not playing tactically 

3. I am allowed to disallow jet packs and not all recon has jet packs cough cough rancor. And still some of your men were still using them.

4. Since the planet was tatoine which is a city full of people it would make sense if you would see random citizens hence the Wookiee who was lost and he was talking in Wookiee the whole time and a few other citizen like the bouncer/ bar tender 

Edited by Orlando
4 hours ago, Orlando said:

@[SR]Logic[SA] 

1. I mean if you wanted to start with out your battalion then please go ahead. It’s not my fault people take forever to load on you aren’t the only one there waiting and not every one has the same specs as you do.

2. Droids were 250 hp that’s it don’t know how they op and they were placed in defense positions and only spawned a few. If you died from a regular droid then you were just not playing tactically 

3. I am allowed to disallow jet packs and not all recon has jet packs cough cough rancor. And still some of your men were still using them.

4. Since the planet was tatoine which is a city full of people it would make sense if you would see random citizens hence the Wookiee who was lost and he was talking in Wookiee the whole time and a few other citizen like the bouncer/ bar tender 

The wookie literally just said “im here to help” thats all

i meant the attack portion we waited longer than necessary

rancor has MANY jobs with jetpacks

and the droids accuracy was too high and they were not placed defensively, you can ask my battalion who all complained

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

@[SR]Logic[SA] 

The attack wait was 3-5mins with briefing  and me setting up

the Wookiee said it cause he was probably explaining to someone and he could know basic it’s fail to if a Wookiee knows basic. 

yeah true but recon doesn’t mean jet pack it means scout and you don’t need a jet pack to scout 

droids accuracy was average and if your battalion was complaining  about 250 hp droids with average accuracy that’s beyond me. And the droids were placed around the compound and a few were a little farther just cause you guys could fight a little 

Edited by Orlando