What Do You Dislike About Me?

I'm making this post due to the fact that many people dislike me in this community. I would like to hear your input on what I did wrong and how I could make it up to the said person. (Don't overally meme just express yourself.) I'm doing his post so I can improve myself as a person. 

Thank you.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

1 minute ago, Xentoc said:

The best way to improve yourself is to meditate on who you want to be as a person. I'm not down-talking anyone in this community, but gaining opinions from others over the internet on how to improve yourself will only mold you to everyone else's expectations.

It's different when i'm semi-confronting the person about their dislikes about myself. I know who I want to be but I feel like I could improve.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope