Silvers - Intel

silvers

Name: Silvers / Randwack

Who helped (If applicable): Heart, Killer/Ben, Alexz, Jags, Prince, AND PAPA!

Event Name: Intel

(IDEA IS ALL THANKS TO PAPA AND KILLER, I WORKED WITH THEM ON THE IDEA AND MECHANICS)

Summary of the story: A Ship crashes into the base with a citizen. The citizen is trying to run away from the CIS because he has important Intel. Cad Bane and some Commandos breach into the base. Cad bane gathers intel from the base, one commando droid attacks clones, and the final commando droid destroys the generators and repair tools, causing defcon 1 because the generators cannot be repaired. The citizen dies without telling them the information. Everyone evacuates the base. The republic heads to a planet with their fleet to a droid outpost to figure out the intel. Maul and Greivous are there as their defenses. They attack the outpost, and fight the CIS. They capture Maul and Greivous, and they head back to the base. The base is still overrun, and they must fight their way into the base, and regain control. Once the CIS finds out Maul and Greivous are there in the base being interrogated, the CIS calls for more backup to attack the base. Maul and Greivous escape, but we got that intel. Mission accomplished, troopers.

What was the result of the event?: IT WAS ACTUALLY AMAZING! EPIC GAMER MOMENTS EVERYWHEREE!

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Story but shoot 'em up.

Special Thanks to Papa!!!!!!!!! This was all his idea! Our team worked our asses off for this, so I hope you all enjoy it!! :) 

Also this event was first a main then defcon 1, so it’s a deployment to event. Finally a liberation on main. So basically a 3-In-1

I’m trying to do more events like this!! Please tell me how I can do it better! PM me on discord or ts for suggestions/questions!

Also, if you have a suggestion for an event like papa, talk to a GM or make a suggestion in the forums!

now im gonna play smash bye

Edited by [SR] randwack [VA]
  • Agree 1