CWRP Add A Custom Music Player

Ccmonty

Name: Monty

Suggestion: Add a "custom music player" as a music option

Implementation: Add a music player where game masters can insert a link to a video or song to play during events. We could also add a list of approved songs that can be used which I volunteer to manage. This would allow game master to use a wider variety of music then what we currently have and would also negate the need to have any of the other music players at all creating more room on the server for other addons! Punishment for abuse of this could be demotion.removal,suspension, etc.

Lore: None

Workshop content if applicable: i think it requires development (when I get home from school ill check to see if its already a thing)
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Ccmonty
6 minutes ago, [SR] Heart said:

Potential is there, but i'd have to -1 it only because GMs with good intentions end up with bad experiences. (I.E, you try to play a song over the CMP and it earrapes over everyones mic)

CMP? and as for the ear rape that why we would have a approved songs list, if a song is to loud it would not be approved to go on the list

When I was CWRP Director for Last Bastion we had something like this but the addon we had was kinda shit lol. Not saying that it would be shit lol but I'm not sure I think the music entities are good enough -1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Isn't something we need right now considering we have to fully develop it. Maybe is you remake the suggestion and help link a developer that could do this that would be better. Very good idea though, just needs more thinking to it. @Ccmonty

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied

• Agree 1