CWRP Staff Meeting Notes 12/1/2018

PTS: High Staff

Andrews: Keep up work, get more info on MRP

Square: Keep RP things in RP don't step in unless necessary

Heart: GH start filling out that encounter form! Also, since Military RP is coming, we’re going to have some staff move over, including high staff. Do some more work, GMs and GMOs we’ll have Manager spots open. Remember any SA and VA can get HA with enough grinding.

Sinister: The gamemaster program is at the lowest it’s been, in my opinion, since I re-joined the server. We’re in this constant rotation between Low Quality -> High Quality but constant repetitiveness. I said it last week, and I’ll say it again. If you can’t manage to be creative, ask for help. It seems like GM’s are just doing the exact same events, and just varying the jobs everyone once in a while. For example, I’ve seen 5-7 events where all that happened was a Senator EJ + “Senate Commandos” came into the base for passiverp. That’s fine, but doing it over and over again is boring. We will begin handing out strikes for repetitive low quality events. 3 strikes and you’re removed from the GM program, then you can have fun training CC’s.

Dragon: Nothing

Chambers: Nothing

General PTS:

Use the event Ideas forum https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/forum/87-event-ideas/

Promotions

NA-->A

Marvel

Omalic

A-->SA

Alexz

Titan

SA-->VA

Dolvek

Trixx

Banker

Jags