Allow SOBDE To go Outside of base with others [DIRECTORS[

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Suggestion: Allow SOBDE to go outside with other members of other battalions or other SOBDE

Implementation: Basically just allow SOBDE To go out with other members, especially now that RC Have an outreach system like Null, by denying SOBDE to go out anymore unless they have 4 members of the same squad on is not only ruining the ability to enjoy the map, but ruins their outreach system that has been implemented. Especially with RC have theirs recent. Certain RC Squads are with different Regiments, and they rotate every so often, Null have their specific battalion outreaches. I can understand the timetable that was put up but if SOBDE is continued to be forced to stay inside because they basically need a full squad on, Before some say "Waaah, SOBDE Is trying to be special" Its not even that. We're small for a reason, and by applying the 4 man same batt rule to us it hurts our chances to even get to experience the map or partake in events/patrols and what not, plus Timezones and not full squads if applicable. (Sorry if i have repeated myself)

Lore: "Under Skirata's supervision they learned to use their fierce independence, innate creativity, and physical superiority with their training in advanced combat, weapons and vehicles to become virtual one-man armies."  This is taken directly from the Lore page of Null, as for RC, RC squads were comprised of multiple RC's for different squads if the previous squad died, an example is Omega. Other RC squads also worked together some times to succeed in their goals. 

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
@Carter This be your thing

Edited by Scribbles
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1 being stuck in the base is like Prison RP. 

r4ymo.gif

The fact that we can't group with other members from different squads to go patrol or just request PTL, in general, is actually BS. You're treating SOBDE like a battalion with the schedule, but not for PTL? That's some straight up contradiction right there. +1

You guys didn't bother asking before posting this, did you? (Pythin came and clarified with me last night)
Your assignments are based on SOBDE and the same if you guys decide to do an unscheduled PTL.

Should just go ahead and make ya'll a battalion at this rate.

Mixing is alright if there's RP behind it (Outreach) (already clarified this with Boutineer and the rule is being adjusted)

You guys can already leave with 4 members of SOBDE just like a battalion.

Suggestion Denied

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1