I NEED YOU! -Punybob

Hey, guys Punybot the puniest of bots and I NEED YOU!

I want to find a good ground-based vehicle we can use on patrols! This should be a wheeled all-terrain vehicle we as a community can use for more RP based missions or patrols! Lore will be an issue but there can be exceptions. Something futuristic will suffice I will do my digging but I feel like some smart cookies around synergy have put in the thought and have some cool vehicles that I can compile into a server suggestion!

This is just something I want to send to the community to let you guys help me find some cool new toys for us to play with! 

I don't even know if there are ground-based vehicles but it could solve some problems I have with making some cool missions and operations for this new map!

Just post them below and I am extending a courtesy please do not bite the hand that allows you the opportunity to share your opinions!

Biggest issue no vehicle is Star Wars has wheels(besides the turbo tank, but that’s more of a track). Another issue is trying to get to go up hill which is something we have to do a lot and that is difficult to say the least. The best we could do is maybe a military rp Jeep/humvee and even that would be a really bad idea

Edited by BigBurner
48 minutes ago, BigBurner said:

Biggest issue no vehicle is Star Wars has wheels(besides the turbo tank, but that’s more of a track). Another issue is trying to get to go up hill which is something we have to do a lot and that is difficult to say the least. The best we could do is maybe a military rp Jeep/humvee and even that would be a really bad idea

I agree but like I said it would be nice if we had a wheeled vehicle for moving things or troops like the juggernaut I wanted to see if people had any ideas. I agree wheeled things are not seen but that doesn't mean they do not exist

6 minutes ago, Punybob said:

I agree but like I said it would be nice if we had a wheeled vehicle for moving things or troops like the juggernaut I wanted to see if people had any ideas. I agree wheeled things are not seen but that doesn't mean they do not exist

No it’s been confirmed by Lucas arts that since technology is so advanced there is no need for wheels on vehicles(besides the turbo tank which has a belt) Your best bet is to go through the Star Wars vehicles pack and try to find some sort of hover craft.

Edited by BigBurner

Once again that doesn't mean it DOSNT EXIST especially since the Juggernaut HAD WHEELES HAVw A6 Juggernaut had wheels and sometimes you cut corners because this is A GAME... We have cut corners for the server to serve the players. This really is not an argument post this is me trying to find a lag free vehicle because the ones that float give off effects that lag and crashes. Not to mention the server has to compensate the actual floating vehicle I am finding something so as a gm I can have it move boxes and not break the entire server 

At the end of the day, the star wars universe shows us characters, not the big picture. People could have used cars because they don't have the credits for a hovercraft. Don't get me wrong. but when I am limited as a GM it annoys me! But I apologize for trying to work with the community to find a solution ;)

Edited by Punybob

There is the UT-AT, Unstable Terrain Artillery transport, which uses a Repulsor lift ski system, something could be done with that maybe hover balled or just invisible wheels underneath. They were used when walkers were not suitable due to the environment

Here's the link if you want to know more - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unstable_Terrain_Artillery_Transport 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

>Just use Halo Vehicles ❤️

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope