Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Kerry) Staff Re-Application

Kerry Conway

RP Name: TR 41st GC QM ARC CSM Kerry 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56425973

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT+1

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I didn't leave I got removed due to inactivity.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Reason is that I was on LOA for around a month, And after that my pc total stopped working basically broke. And I couldn't Register a LOA and let the staff team know that I cannot get on at all untill I fixed my pc. so they thought that I was inactive. So basically I wanna rejoin because I love being an admin and do my duty and all that stuff. Aka helping people solve situations diplomaticly. Make the community a better place. Keep the server nice and clean from bugs, trolls, extreme minges. Help finding solutions to what people ask for. So basically be someone that people can turn to if they need help. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Kerry Conway
described really poorly why I wanted to come back

As a point of view from someone who had less experience with this person, I would need more details than being removed for LOA. People would like to know why you'd like to be a staff team rather than "love being an admin and do my duty and all that stuff".  But, I understand you had a situation, so I will leave this to other repliers. 

Neutral.

"AND all that stuff...." I am going to remain neutral. I feel that more info about why your pc broke because in the gaming world that the easiest excuse and the staff team can't have someone making excuses!

I will remain neutral because of a few reasons my main reason is stated above!

12 hours ago, Jedi SH Knight Ken said:

As a point of view from someone who had less experience with this person, I would need more details than being removed for LOA. People would like to know why you'd like to be a staff team rather than "love being an admin and do my duty and all that stuff".  But, I understand you had a situation, so I will leave this to other repliers. 

Neutral.

The reason of my removal  was that they tought that I was inactive because that's what the system said. Because I couldn't register an LOA because my PC was broken totaly. 

3 hours ago, Punybob said:

"AND all that stuff...." I am going to remain neutral. I feel that more info about why your pc broke because in the gaming world that the easiest excuse and the staff team can't have someone making excuses!

I will remain neutral because of a few reasons my main reason is stated above!

I can explain the reason that my PC broke was that my CPU got burned and gave a shock wave to all the pc components and nothing wanted to work everything got electricuted.