SO Kurt's BCMD BlackOut Application

Kurt

Steam name: [SR] MoIecuI3 [NA]

RP Name: TRO SO ARCL 1stLT Kurt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56438639

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Special Operations 

Experience:
When I first joined the server, I had to learn how to do formations, faces, and not to shoot another brother. With what I was taught, I joined a pretty cool Battalion that was going through some things. I took upon myself to help, with the power I had, in any way I could. I would partake in as many events as I could, be the first the get all my trainings done, until I reached NCO. From there, I lead mission, hosted tryouts and watch over my new Enlisted. Under the command of Pratt, Baron, and the other commanders, I learned what the taste of leading an SO mission was like. I won't lie, I did have one mission where I was in the wrong. Basically in the wrong place at the wrong time. But after that experience, I kept my head up, did the punishment and worked on being a better SO trooper. Time went by, with becoming an ARC to ARCO, and help prepare the new ARC trooper with questions about what they should expect with the tryouts, when eventually I was promoted to 2ndLt and became SO's ARCL. 
Another achievement/experience I had onboard the ship was becoming a TR to help be the face of Synergy. I spent most of my free time waiting for the call for a "TR to CC room.." and even during events I decided to train. I was told, but it was probably just to make me feel better, that I was one of the better TR at the time. Making sure I was thorough with every part of the training, while making sure the CC was paying attention and was excited to play on Synergy. There many mingy CC's, but a good few that actually stayed and hanged out. Some even getting VIP to become a Jedi/Naval and even some that became a TR and followed in my footstep. After having a huge success with being a TR, aka getting TR of the week 2 weeks in a row, I attempted to become a TRO. And after two tries, I got it and now help train the new faces of Synergy. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?

I feel like I should be the next Battalion commander due to my loyalty to the Battalion. My skill to promote passive rp, whether it be promoting Routine Engine inspections with my engineers, or medical check ups with my Medics. I have learned from many great leaders on this server, and I would love to take what I have learned from them and add my touches to it. I understand that SO has had a bad and rough history and I would love to be the one to raise it from the ground. I have a strong grasp on how SO works and feel confident to lead it for myself. I have heard the many concerns people have with SO and I have plans, that I won't share here, to put them in motion.  To me the rank of BCMD is a leader who is not only a role model for new members, but a person you can talk to and trust. A person who can learn from his own mistakes and find the best route to turn, and to make difficult calls if deemed necessary to keep the Battalion afloat. I feel that I am that kind of person, that kind of trooper. That's why I feel that I should be the next BCMD of SO. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?

Yes.

Availability:

Most of my free time I'm on the server. I am mostly on the during the evening (7pm PST-2/3am PST) however during days off from work I am on during the afternoon.

Estimate time on the server?

576:25:55

Do you have a microphone? 

Yes.

Where do you want to see your battalion to be at the end of your term?

I want what I think most BCMD's want at the end of their term. I want people to view SO as being a battalion where troopers look up to. A battalion that is professional, organized and effective at what they do. To be a battalion full of troops that help each other out and to not let people down. Basically not to be the battalion that people joke about, but the battalion where people want to join.

Do You you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?

I completely understand. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Yeahhh like Chop said you know that you need to be waived if you are not CPT plus in the battalion and also what you have said there is just the bare minium experience being about CC training the question is more tailored towards things like examples  of you're leadership and skills and things you have done within you're battalion so all I could say right now is a -1 If this has been waived if you wish to talk in person and talk that might change my vote but for now that's where im at