Thank you!

Holy shit, not just myself but everyone at RT Atlanta would like to thank everyone that hopped in stream to watch and to donate!

Video explains some but i'll put in more details;

Last year we raised only $321....only that, 5 minutes before we went live we saw someone donated $325. BEFORE WE STARTED WE PASSED LAST YEARS. We set the goal from there to $500, then $650, then $1000 etc etc., we kept going up and up and y'all are some beautiful humans. A few minutes before we cut the stream and said bye to everyone, someone donated $200, that brought up to -insert drum roll here- $2,000. HOLY.FUCKING.SHIT. Without a lot of y'alls support we could not have made it here, Y'ALL WERE A BIG BULK OF THE DONATIONS!  We did some dumb stuff within the last 25 hours and I was apart of it. Obviously not everyone watched all 25 hours, so here's a list of stuff y'all made me do and stuff i did for other donations.

Tasered(?): 6 times
California Reaper: 4 WHOLE ONES(my throat is killing me)
Alcohol: 7 shots of vodka, 3 of which were Jello shots.
Sriracha: 3 shots
Shaving: Nice try boys.
Getting hit in the nuts with a ball: Twice, one missed but the other hit dead on with no cup.

So y'all beat me pretty hard.

Anywho, from us here in Atlanta to this beautiful community of friends,  Thank you!

Medic(Joe)
TeamSpeak Developer
#ForTheKids

• Winner 3
  • Friendly 3

WAS MEDIC