IKE's GameMaster Application

IKE

Name: IKE

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143319954

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1525

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: They are actually good TBH. I know how to lead and I do a good job at it. However if I'm put under a lot of pressure I often make little slips.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Of course, I would expect nothing more. 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Name of the event would be blue shadow virus outbreak. The republic would hyperspace to tatooine after receiving a transmission from Zorba Desilijic Tiure about an invasion on his palace by a group of black watch and they are threatening to kill them all. This will be shown by someone being on the Jabba the Hutt job, and someone materialising them to look like they are a hologram and I will place a holotable prop down for them to be on. We will hyperspace to Tatooine to where we are greeted by a group of Deathwatch to where we will see they are working with the CIS, specifically  Dr. Nuvo Vindi. He will exclaim he has recreated his T-Virus to be double as deadly as before. The Deathwatch will invade our ship through airlock and  Dr. Nuvo Vindi (Probably on a citizen job for one that looks like him) will plant bombs around the ship containing T-Virus. Meanwhile the DeathWatch are basically causing trouble round the ship. The EOD people will have to diffuse the bombs. As for the DW they will just eventually be killed. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):