Sauce's Departure

Hey guys its CT PVT Sauce here to tell you it was fun roleplaying with you guys and I wish you the best of luck.

I remember joining this server all the way back in March and joining the 501st. My name was 501st TC PLT SGM Nax and that TC squad was the best squad I have had. 

@conrad - I remember you being Kix and one day I skipped an event because you said you needed someone for TRO so I thought I would help a brother out. I have no clue what happened after that point I just know you left the server.

@Scrape - You were the best Hawk out there. No one has been able to top the personality or clone voice that you had. (DILLY DILLY)

@Badger. (hopefully this is the right one) - It was an honor to serve under your reign as a TC member.

@Quill Khan - You were the one to SGT test and train me I wish you didn't leave man we need more people like you.

I can't remember all of them but that was who I remembered.

I came back in I believe late July or early August and I joined back as CT PVT BigMacSauce since Sauce was taken. I rejoined 501st as a Medic and got to PFC before leaving. The only thing I can tell you about that time was that @Nyx, someone else, and I were trying to guess anime characters.  After obtaining PFC about a day or two later Ghost Company tryouts were happening. I messaged @Trall and asked if I could do them since I used to be a SGM. Lucky me I was able to and was the only one who passed first try. I had some people that I will remember for a good amount of time.

@Heart & @Kj12344 - You guys were with me when we passed those GC tryouts I wish you guys the best of luck.

@Eclipse - You are the best Boil and my god your the best GC member there was. I hope you get GCL you deserve it.

@Prophet - Can't forget about Longshot, you were amazing super active. I wish you the best of luck.

@Trall - Got to ping you twice. You were an amazing GCL, and I wish I was with you till the end.

@Nade Jones - You my friend were amazing. You're going to be an amazing Obi-Wan. Good luck.

Well I guess I said my goodbyes so, this is CT PVT 7295 Sauce signing off.

• Friendly 2
  • 3 weeks later...