Cool Beans

Shakes.

Quick math

41st: 4 lore 11 sub classes (no trooper?). A total of 15 jobs

91st: 3 lore 7 sub classes 1 trooper (plus Wac 47). A total of 12 jobs

104th: 9 lore 8 sub classes 1 trooper. A total of 18 jobs

212th: 5 lore 13 sub classes 1 trooper (Note: giving a lot of this up to help 327th. Real MVPs). A total of 19 jobs

327th: 1 lore 5 sub classes 1 trooper ( getting K company. well needed). A total of 7 jobs

501st: 10 lore 6 sub classes 2 troopers 1 Torrent Company Officer (only has on slot). A total of 19 jobs

GM: 2 lore 5 sub classes 1 trooper. A total of 8 jobs

DU: 1 lore 5 sub classes 1 trooper. A total of 7 jobs Can these boys get some love?

SO: 1 lore 4 sub classes 1 trooper. A total of 6 jobs Can these boys get some love?

RANCOR: 7 lore (not including Alpha troopers getting names) 5 sub classes 1 trooper. A total of 13 jobs 

CG: 6 lore 4 sub classes 1 trooper. A total of 11 jobs

Delta: 4 lore 

Omega: 4 lore

Foxtrot: 4 lore

NULL: 7 lore 

• Retired Founder
9 minutes ago, Shakes. said:

DU: 1 lore 5 sub classes 1 trooper. A total of 7 jobs Can these boys get some love?

SO: 1 lore 4 sub classes 1 trooper. A total of 6 jobs Can these boys get some love?

So, the reason for this is..
Dooms Unit: A small "unit", meant for quick raid like attacks, pushing in and almost sieging / supporting other units. Like they did the 501st in the Clonewars show.
Special Ops: A small unit of troopers meant for small covert op missions. The server focuses on the Special Ops half that is shown within the show on the stealth ship.

Pretty much why they never got a ton more. Also, hard to add more jobs without lore characters.
Special Ops had a few, Dooms Unit only had Doom.

Edit: This was my 1000th Post.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 7
4 minutes ago, Zim said:

So, the reason for this is..
Dooms Unit: A small "unit", meant for quick raid like attacks, pushing in and almost sieging / supporting other units. Like they did the 501st in the Clonewars show.
Special Ops: A small unit of troopers meant for small covert op missions. The server focuses on the Special Ops half that is shown within the show on the stealth ship.

Pretty much why they never got a ton more. Also, hard to add more jobs without lore characters.
Special Ops had a few, Dooms Unit only had Doom.

Edit: This was my 1000th Post.

Wooo congrats Zim

Hey I mean I offered the idea for SO to get Devil Dogs. In terms of DU, they should be fine for where they are at because we know very little about them and have almost no lore. DU can't really expand what they have because they have no way of proving the jobs are lore to them.