The bargain of a life time

Sanchez

Name: Sanchez 

Who helped (If applicable): Spartan bigzach

Event Name: The bargain of a life time 

Summary of the story: 
Summary:  near a small moon and an asteroid field a general grievous is fighting a insurgency/rebel group of umbarans but, he needs the republics help to do it he calls on the help of the republic but they decline and the CIS frigates are turned on by the resolute being shot at. Soon the 7 CIS frigates start bearing down in the resolute they soon must evacuate to the closest moon and fight umbarans to get supplies to repair their ship. After which the  CIS find the DOWNED resolute and began their assault on the already weakened force

What was the result of the event?: The republic stayed afloat thinks to another near by venator 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

-1 Because even though I feel like the event was fun I felt that it could've been more organized and less improvised. 

But +1 cuz it was Sanchez who ran it

Edited by [14thIB] Zachery

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

1 minute ago, [14thIB] Zachery said:

-1 Because even though I feel like the event was fun I felt that it could've been more organized and less improvised. 

But +1 cuz it was Sanchez who ran it

Thanks for the feedback my events are really player choice heavy and for organization I do agree the ending was alittle wonky 

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 really fun please do more events like these