SixSeven BCMD Resignation

SixSeven

Name: 

SC BCMD SixSeven

Reason for stepping down: 

@Freck Bascially a top lad has mad bants.

@aust @Flynn My sidekicks in SC, both of you should run for BCMD.

@Joah Thanks for making this community, it was good while it lasted, for me, lul.

@Neat My G.

@Seshkings (Not an actual tag) We can have some mad sesh's xDDDDDDDDDDD

The Whole of SC: Thanks bois.

If anyone wants to contact me:
Discord #: #7534

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169995127

ALL RESIGNATIONS ARE FINAL IS 3...2...1

Date of full Resignation:

I think this is like 3 days? 

8/16/17

GG WP EZ

Good MEMEZ

Edited by SixSeven
  • Agree 3

It was a great run SixSeven after many months of you first being my XO on Icefuse, and then BCMD on Synergy. It was a good run. Also remember don't let Freck cuck you over... Understandable, have a nice day..... Hope you send out the NickTron Stream to the rest of your mates #Nicktron10/10. See ya and have a good time

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

2 minutes ago, aust said:

It was a great run SixSeven after many months of you first being my XO on Icefuse, and then BCMD on Synergy. It was a good run. Also remember don't let Freck cuck you over... Understandable, have a nice day..... Hope you send out the NickTron Stream to the rest of your mates #Nicktron10/10. See ya and have a good time

I would never cuck daddy six over

British

Noooo I love you my dude never forget the grime being blasted in the ts and the stupid shit we did when nothing was happening. Let me know if you wanna get carried in League of legends like I always do. We will always be the hide and seek gods of SC. The sesh never dies. #JusticeForSix

Edited by Dazed

This seems pretty bullshit to be honest I thought we all left Icefuse so we wouldn't be "Ron'd" its really not my place I'm just here to play, Sixseven might be lying, Dans might just've taken it the wrong way but I think the community deserves an explanation for what has happened here with Sixseven today 

*edit It rhymes weeb spittin bars

Edited by Weeaboo
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Weeaboo said:

This seems pretty bullshit to be honest I thought we all left Icefuse so we wouldn't be "Ron'd" its really not my place, Sixseven might be lying, Dans might just've taken it the wrong way but I think the community deserves an explanation for what has happened here with Sixseven today 

This could not have been said any better

• Agree 1

British

38 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

This seems pretty bullshit to be honest I thought we all left Icefuse so we wouldn't be "Ron'd" its really not my place I'm just here to play, Sixseven might be lying, Dans might just've taken it the wrong way but I think the community deserves an explanation for what has happened here with Sixseven today 

i see what your saying, lots have happened recently thats made me think this way to... not just this.

Can't give out my full opinion until i see both sides but from what i can see here you got demoted for something that seems like banter between friends and someone took that out of context. PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND TO GET BOTH SIDES BEFORE MAKING A DECISION OR THEY BETTER HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD EVIDENCE THAT'S UN-EDITED.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Bacoon said:

Can't give out my full opinion until i see both sides but from what i can see here you got demoted for something that seems like banter between friends and someone took that out of context. PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND TO GET BOTH SIDES BEFORE MAKING A DECISION OR THEY BETTER HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD EVIDENCE THAT'S UN-EDITED.

completely agree

Edited by Flynn
12 hours ago, Weeaboo said:

I think the community does :D