Baelfires Introduction!

I guess I never did one of these the whole time I have been here so I guess I will make one now.

Hey yall I am Baelfire/Mishue.  I am 26 years old. I work as a 911 dispatcher with shifts ranging from 10-12 hours. Some of the shit we hear is gruesome and unbelievable. This is why often times I am muted just decompressing and not being to interactive.

I joined this community back in may when I left SUP after some drama there occurred and I quit agreeing with the direction it was going. When I first joined the server I ended up meeting Bumblebee which lead to me trying out for SO and acing them tryouts. I worked my way up to 1SG being a SS then a JT then becoming ARC trained before leaving to tryout for RC I tried out for Fi twice failing both times then I left because I figured I needed to be in a more sound mindset for them. I wasn't ready to be overly serious yet. I then tried out for Sev the next day passing the 2nd time I tried. From there I worked my way up from Sev to Fixer then I ended up being boss. I was boss for awhile before my job got to taxing hour wise. I ended up resigning because I felt it wasn't fair to other Delta members that may have wanted to give boss a shot, because while I did my job good I wasn't on much. After that I ended up changing careers. I left Boss and joined the Rancor. Getting to the rank of (I think) SSG and becoming their JTL then I left about a week later to try out for jesse (No offence but the one thing i regret on this server) then after 2 days of jesse i left to join SOBDE once again as Jaing Skirata. From there I became the SOBDE Regimental Commander Since well... no one else really wanted to. Been a hell of a ride.

Edited by Baelfire
forgot to clarify it is a introduction x.x

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

2 hours ago, Baelfire said:

I guess I never did one of these the whole time I have been here so I guess I will make one now.

Hey yall I am Baelfire/Mishue.  I am 26 years old. I work as a 911 dispatcher with shifts ranging from 10-12 hours. Some of the shit we hear is gruesome and unbelievable. This is why often times I am muted just decompressing and not being to interactive.

I joined this community back in may when I left SUP after some drama there occurred and I quit agreeing with the direction it was going. When I first joined the server I ended up meeting Bumblebee which lead to me trying out for SO and acing them tryouts. I worked my way up to 1SG being a SS then a JT then becoming ARC trained before leaving to tryout for RC I tried out for Fi twice failing both times then I left because I figured I needed to be in a more sound mindset for them. I wasn't ready to be overly serious yet. I then tried out for Sev the next day passing the 2nd time I tried. From there I worked my way up from Sev to Fixer then I ended up being boss. I was boss for awhile before my job got to taxing hour wise. I ended up resigning because I felt it wasn't fair to other Delta members that may have wanted to give boss a shot, because while I did my job good I wasn't on much. After that I ended up changing careers. I left Boss and joined the Rancor. Getting to the rank of (I think) SSG and becoming their JTL then I left about a week later to try out for jesse (No offence but the one thing i regret on this server) then after 2 days of jesse i left to join SOBDE once again as Jaing Skirata. From there I became the SOBDE Regimental Commander Since well... no one else really wanted to. Been a hell of a ride.

Dispatcher lives Matter      #frontlineworkers ;)  WC 911 Dispatcher 

• Winner 1

Damn, I can’t even imagine what you go through doing that, no one ever even thinks about you guys it’s always the paramedics or the police officers but the stress and anxiety of being a dispatcher, thank you man. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was