An Interesting DC-15S

Ratio

So, while poking around the GMod aether in different CWRP servers, I found a version of the DC-15s that's part of TFA and has a stun feature. Basically, when you shoot someone with it, it will stun them as if it were a baton stun. I was thinking of how useful this could be for CG, especially the newer ones against RDMers. 

But I didn't want to make a legitimate suggestion for it because I want to know if there's any reason this particular version of the DC-15s doesn't exist on Synergy. In this regard, a response from developers or directors would be greatly appreciated. 

inb4 CG doesn't use stun memes

• Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

I went on a hunt for it myself, and having a hard time finding the one that I'm looking for. It's not a weapon in itself, but it seems to be an addon specifically created for changing fire options (E+R). 

The one I used had the different forms of fire: Semi-Auto, Full-Auto, 3-Round Burst and included "Stun". 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

If it were added, the policy I would put on it is to either use it for jetpacks, Jedi, or RDMers ONLY. If chasing a CT for a minor offense, it'll be fine as long as they're in swinging distance to use a baton. However, in a scenario where a CG is new is probably doesn't have any stat boosts for health or armor, it would definitely help because one shot can stun a CT trying to gun him down in like five shots. Often in cases like this, they end up killing the CG before they can even get close. 

• Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC