Rules Section for Forums?

D80N

Listen, I'm cool with having forum rules, but I swear to God if we have a Nazi regime running the forums again that will ban me for saying "queer" I might as well deactivate this account now lmao.

Server rules is a given, though. Definitely put that somewhere. I would recommend giving that it's own header at the top, as well as the Store page for whenever that is added.

41 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Listen, I'm cool with having forum rules, but I swear to God if we have a Nazi regime running the forums again that will ban me for saying "queer" I might as well deactivate this account now lmao.

Server rules is a given, though. Definitely put that somewhere. I would recommend giving that it's own header at the top, as well as the Store page for whenever that is added.

+1

I don't think a definitive set of rules should be set, if everyone uses common decency and social-know-how it's pretty obvious what's okay and what's not.

I can still write a set of rules, and for the record no Nazi regime will be taking place on these forums. Mark my words.

5 minutes ago, Jek said:

I don't think a definitive set of rules should be set, if everyone uses common decency and social-know-how it's pretty obvious what's okay and what's not.

I can still write a set of rules, and for the record no Nazi regime will be taking place on these forums. Mark my words.

I'm not suggesting any rules for the server, however, I think it'd be useful if there was a thread or sub forum displaying all the rules for the in-game server.

3 minutes ago, D80N said:

I'm not suggesting any rules for the server, however, I think it'd be useful if there was a thread or sub forum displaying all the rules for the in-game server.

That'll be added for sure.

I think there should be some ground rules, but Sige Hile Ron made the rules fucking ridiculous. That, and there is a difference between someone flaming someone, and someone joking around. Make some rules, but don't make a two-page document of things that you can't do, or you'll get your ass kicked. 

9 hours ago, Beb said:

I think there should be some ground rules, but Sige Hile Ron made the rules fucking ridiculous. That, and there is a difference between someone flaming someone, and someone joking around. Make some rules, but don't make a two-page document of things that you can't do, or you'll get your ass kicked. 

I hope you've read the replies to this post.

Just now, Beb said:

What's a re-ply? This that like a multi-layered toilet paper.

verb - say something in response to something someone has said.
"He was gone before we could reply to his last remark" - Google

1 minute ago, D80N said:

verb - say something in response to something someone has said.
"He was gone before we could reply to his last remark" - Google

Ball park, how long did it take you to color Google?