CWRP-Myoote Staff Application

41st Myoote

RP Name: TR 41st EC SS MSG Myoote

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151873663

Vip: Yes

Timezone: PST (California)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: When I first joined the server I was surprised by how nice and respectful staff were, they always helped me when I needed help and caused me little to no problems and this led me to enjoy my time on the server.When I saw how these admins were I felt like I wanted to be apart of that community and even though its been a long time coming I now feel ready to help this community as the people helped me.If I were to become an admin I would certainly get the hang of it rather quickly in my opinion. I do have some trouble cooperating but I have grown a patience with people over time as I've done cc training and recruiting. I can be a bit hard headed but I know when to man up and stop being such a child. I can be stubborn and playful at times but I know there's a time for being childish and a time for being serious. I don't let my emotions get in the way of work and I'll never be biased even if it's someone in my own battalion.

Tell us a little about yourself : Well my name is Lloyd Hooson and I'm 16.I was born in Vancouver island and moved to California when I was 2, my mother is from Pakistan and my father is Japanese and Canadian. I am an honors student and cancer survivor (5 years old) and that's just about it.

Previous staff experience? : I mean I moderate some discord servers and embarrassingly some minecraft servers, but never on gmod so this is definitely a new experience.

Playtime on the server: 285 hours and counting :)

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server? : Nope.

Oh dear god 
Good staff application also I like how you say you wont be biased for people in your battalion because you will be banning a few omegalol I wish you told me more about you and like what you do and who you are 
I like this staff application though So im gonna stay 
Neutral

Changing this neutral to a plus 1

Also dont comment on your staff application 

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [VA]