CWRP- Rens Staff Application

CruorFlumine

RP Name: TR Operator FTL ARC CPT Ren/ Madame Jocasta Nu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45142583

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):` To start off with, I have been in this community for...a long ass time to put it bluntly. Now, I feel that its about time to actually do something other than walk around and talk. I was here back before Medic gained Master, before Freck was staff, and when Synergy first booted up. I have plenty of experience here and it could be put to much better use than just doing nothing. I know the rules like the back of my hand, and I have the command experience as well to help others as needed. I do hope that you will consider and accept me for staff (Finally).

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I play both Clone and jedi, a SO CPT and as Gramma Nu herself. I am a kind individual, but am not afraid to get more stern if needed. I tend to let insults towards me go, and most hostile interactions towards me not worth my own time.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Once upon a time I was a co-owner on a semi-popular DarkRP server and I have staffed on a few SWCWRP servers.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
1169:31:42
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: Nope

Edited by CruorFlumine
Edited title

When you say you tend to shrug off hostile interactions and it's "not worth your time" do you mean that all the time? Being a staff member doesn't mean people will be nice to you it's quite the opposite... Being a staff member means you will stand up and take responsibility for your actions and others and it is ALWAYS your problem as a staff member you cannot shrug off any hostile actions towards you... You will be yelled at blamed and used as someone to cry on... You need to accept that and not call someone being hostile towards you, because you as a staff member stepped in, "not worth your time" I will remain neutral.

I will change it if you quote this and explain how you would deal with me:

I am screaming after getting arrested for trespassing and calling staff. Keep in mind through this I am getting aggressive with you and raising my voice.

23 hours ago, Punybob said:

When you say you tend to shrug off hostile interactions and it's "not worth your time" do you mean that all the time? Being a staff member doesn't mean people will be nice to you it's quite the opposite... Being a staff member means you will stand up and take responsibility for your actions and others and it is ALWAYS your problem as a staff member you cannot shrug off any hostile actions towards you... You will be yelled at blamed and used as someone to cry on... You need to accept that and not call someone being hostile towards you, because you as a staff member stepped in, "not worth your time" I will remain neutral.

I will change it if you quote this and explain how you would deal with me:

I am screaming after getting arrested for trespassing and calling staff. Keep in mind through this I am getting aggressive with you and raising my voice.

Like @Sanchez said, I have pretty thick skin. If something bothers me, it wont show. Of course I expect to get yelled at, argued with, etc, etc. Its just a part of the job. My "thick skin" is something I've grown over the years (Especially since I work in a factory). If I am able to keep a calm composure, and be reasonable, then I highly doubt there is any situation that I cannot solve with my resources.

And as to your example, I would still attempt to calm you down to have a reasonable discussion about the situation. However, as that is most likely not the case, I would, again, use my resources and mute you before explaining what punishment would be received.

Edited by CruorFlumine