CWRP - Price Staff Application

Itachi

RP Name: Price

Steam ID: 76561198052326361

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to further help the server community  health wise.  I want  to support the community more than just playing on it and donating. I want to deal with mingis my self not have to wait for someone else to do it for me. I find my self a enforcer and I wish to enforce the rules to the people of this community. My goal is to become a succsesful admin and deal with any problem to the best of my ability. I have alot of experance on this server and wish to broaden my spectrum of skills.  In all I wish to be a major part of this community by becoming a new admin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a police explorer (IRL) with my local police department. I am very strict on mingis that break server rules. I have zero tolorance for this. I have experance with making a decision that is usially tough to make. I.E. Baning people that are saying two diffrent storys.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  271:18:35

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) NO

Guest Valdor/Keltor

I feel meh about the app because  Being staff isn’t just about being strict on minges on the server it’s about doing your part to help the community grow and be a part of pushing the roleplay and dealing with issues. Stuck players, whitelist, and Training the future of synergy the cc’s or building dupes or even helping game masters push there event.

but for the he’ll of it and I think u deserve a chance

+1

Banned

+1 great naval

I am going to remain neutral

I am a police explorer (IRL) with my local police department. I am very strict on mingis that break server rules. I have zero tolorance for this. I have experance with making a decision that is usially tough to make. I.E. Baning people that are saying two diffrent storys.

I would like more about you... what drives you and what is school is like for you... I understand what the minimum is but do not shoot for just that as a staff team we want over achievers! Also look into Grammarly to spell check! Also kudos for being a police explorer!