TR CT PVT Hevy Report

RP Name:  TR CT PVT Hevy

Steam ID: [SR] Warrior [A], 

Steam ID 32 = STEAM_0:0:55552523, 

Steam ID 64 = 76561198071370774

Staff member you are reporting: TR CT PVT Hevy

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable):

Staff Members Wrong-Doing:  This isn't really a staff abusing their power, but handling a call for admin very poorly .  I do realize I told him the wrong person arrested me, but I said to him I have video of it, it would have been too easy for him to said "hey, whats the link let me view it"   Instead he kept telling me I was told before I was arrested, but as you can see in the video, this wasn't the case.  Then I called him back and he said I was arrested for RDM and we will leave it as that.  As a new player to the server, I just left at this point, because I did nothing wrong the whole time and no one was listening to me that I had a video of what really happen.    If he just took the few minutes to view the video, he would have seen what really happen.

Update 09-16-18 @ 4:19 EST = **I am also requesting for my arrest record to be cleared, as I rejoined the server and went to join the CG and was told I couldn't because I have an arrest record and this was the only time I was arrested.  **

Evidence (If applicable):   

Edited by Chris_EST
Grammer Edit

+1. It could have been handled a lot better by both staff members in this vid. Then idk why dex didnt even utter a sound when he arrested you, espeically since you were NOT AOS'd. Also wtf is this Honorary CG bullshit lol

tbf i dont even know how to read the logs(granted i have never tried lol)

Edited by Baelfire

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

1 hour ago, Baelfire said:

+1. It could have been handled a lot better by both staff members in this vid. Then idk why dex didnt even utter a sound when he arrested you, espeically since you were NOT AOS'd. Also wtf is this Honorary CG bullshit lol

tbf i dont even know how to read the logs(granted i have never tried lol)

The first staff member couldn’t do much. But besides that +1

• Agree 2

I was the first Staff member that helped you to the elevator but i left after i guided you to it and after which you were arrested wrongly so i couldnt really help. But in this case him being arrested for no reason is a problem and secondly the the 2nd staff in brig should watch the video to verify it instead of just saying he was arrested for a reason which he is not.

Banned

press the tilda key

scroll up

it's orange

+`1

After Square and I discussing the situation we have reached a verdict.
The staff member in question failed in his duties and just left the admin sit instead of hearing the player evidence or doing a thorough investigation.
The staff member in question has been demoted to NA and we apologize for his actions as it does not reflect our staff team.

We hope you come to join us on the server and become part of the community .

//Moved to completed reports//