Penguin's LOA 9/10/18 - 9/13/18

Leonidas

By filing an LOA you acknowledge that using the LOA to deliberately avoid performing your staff duties will result in removal from the staff team without notice.

IMPORTANT: If you are going on an LOA for more than a month please contact a Director first before posting it. Otherwise you may be removed from staff.

Name:  Staff Name: Penguin.  Roleplay Names: 212th GCS Goldie, TG K III Ares, SCPO Zane, and Massiff 1128 Zeus.

Staff Rank:  Admin, and a Game Helper.

Length of LOA:  9/10/18 to 9/13/18

Reason:  At the moment, I am trying to get back into the habit of going back to school every morning very early. I believe once I get more familiar with the topics that I am working on, I will return. I am also going through Divorce and Depression counseling, and I want to focus my brain on positive things, and become social again. I might hop on TeamsSpeak once a day just to check on things, thanks for reading.

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: Yes.

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: Yes.

Edited by Penguin