Nades LOA [9/10-9/13]

Nade Jones

Name: nade

Staff Rank: HA

Length of LOA (Please specify date if possible):  a few days 

Reason: i currently have no desk to play on atm also i started college and i wanna settle in over the next week or so. on top of that ive been burnt out of gmod  so its a good break

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: yes

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position yes

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

23 hours ago, Zyner said:

@Nade Jones ,
Your LOA has been logged.

Please @Zyner announcing any changes to your LOA so I may update it accordingly.
Otherwise, your LOA is set to end on the given date of three to four days from now.

Extended to the 16th

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander