CWRP - Tulokie Staff Application :)

Tulokie

RP Name: TR 212th MED SSG Tulokie, TR 212th Jedi Padawan Aqualio, TR Fleet ENGI CN Piorum

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:193994465

VIP (Y/N):  Yes I am

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an admin because I feel like it suits me with my loud personality and my eagerness to help other people, I really enjoy being able to make a difference and do things that normal players wouldn't be able to do. Another reason why I would make a good choice as an admin is because I am a very active person on the server and I play everyday even when I am feeling sick. I would also like to be an admin because I am an easy person to like and a good amount of people know me enough to vouch for me when I say that I follow the rules very well and that they like me as a person. I may not be a super known person but I would guarantee that the people that do know me know that I am a nice person and that I try to keep everything in check. Overall I feel like I would make a great addition to the administrator team and I would like to be given a chance to do great things for the server and on the server with fellow admins and players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): So I am Tulokie but a lot of people that I play with online know be as Ere. I enjoy playing video games which is kind of obvious considering I'm in this here gaming community, I also really enjoy watching anime and you could consider me a "weeb" for that reason. Outside of video games and anime I also enjoy to play a lot of sports including boxing, football, basketball, soccer, track, and baseball. I am a very loud person when I need to be and I have no problem with telling someone if they are in the wrong and if they need to fix something, and the same thing goes for if someone is telling me that I also did something wrong. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Other than being staff on a few Dark Roleplay servers I have not been staff

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   112:09:37. as of 10:15 PST on the 3rd of September

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not staff on any 

Edited by Tulokie

Big fat +1

Was a solid DU and hear he’s doing well in 212th. Ive done a good amount of events with him and passive stuff on downtimes. Would recommend.

Edited by xXSendNoodlesXx

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard