BigZach's Game Master Application

BigZach

Name: BigZach

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199586816

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: has played for 1249:04:11.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 8

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Utterly and Completely understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I want to base an event, loosely, on Sleeping Beauty and the Seven Dwarfs. This would be done with 7 Loyal Jawas, due to them being the only small model, and one Jedi Knight job for the female model. I would try to communicate in some way that the female isn't what she comes off as. This would then lead to some scandalous reveal which would put her in the wrong. Once caught (hopefully) she would pose to be a moral dilemma for the ship as the non aggressive Jawas would beg for her to be spared but the law say differently. I believe this would pose as an interesting event for more eastern players due to the nature of having to be more involved and less gun and run. There is also many possibilities for this event idea, and it needs fleshing out but I believe it's interesting and could be fun.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic