Pratt's Lunar death Ray event

Pratt

Name: Pratt

Who helped (If applicable): Nade, Scarz, 

Event Name: Proffessor Pain's Death Ray and the rescue of Hotel Squad

Summary of the story: 91st and SO were deployed to find Hotel squad which had gone missing during their mission. SO went into the lunar base and found a death ray and Hotel Squad. 91st attempted to create a diversion on the surface to allow hotel and SO to leave from the base but it failed, however a reat amount of damage was done to the base. 501st and 212th then came in and lay seige to the base. They took over the base, freed hotel and SO, while also executing the professor.

What was the result of the event?: clone victory

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: both

Okay, this event wasn't good. Except every part of it was bad except the plot. I entered a vent system alone, as a solo mission for ghost company. I entered a room with a fan and 4-5 droids. I killed them and went to hack into the console. I stated that I was hacking into the console in comms (AUTO SECURED) and started doing tech rp. I was plugging my datapad into the console when the spawner demon nocliped through the wall while cloaked, holding his toolgun, and spawned 10-15 more droids in the entryway as I try and do techRP. Keep in mind I AM ALONE doing tech RP. I (obviously) get killed and I say something in OOC. The gamemaster and spawner both state that they were not spawning for 5 minutes and the droids were there before. 

Gamemaster, pls fix your shite

was a good plot though.

Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Neutral.

Also please don't make a announcement before the end of Debrief, to try to enrage more of the players that participated in your event, that claim to have been spawned on top of by droids.

• Agree 1

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander