Trad's Staff Application

RP Name: TR FOI Crewman Trad / SC SGM Trad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44931369

Timezone: GMT +1 (Sweden)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I was apart of the community when it first began, ever since the server has grown more popular and gained a good reputation for itself. As a player of this community, I would like to help the server improve to the best of my abilities. On the first day, I donated for VIP because I knew I could trust the server with my contribution. Due to my time zone, I'm available when most people in the US are asleep. I could also help establish a better connection between the server and the EU community of Gmod. While playing on this server, I've met a lot of new people and gained more experience in roleplaying. I've played multiple roleplay servers on Gmod in the past and I feel like this one has the most potential. I would be an asset to the team, as I would help to enforce the rules, removing players who are coming on our server without intentions to roleplay or not following the rules. I'd also help with developing better relations with staff and the player base. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I basically have no life. I play games almost every day except for when I'm in school. I'm 16 years old and live in Sweden! I love playing games and being with my friends in my spare time. I was originally an Icefuse player after hearing about what was going on about the management team of Icefuse, I quickly left and found Synergy. I've been a staff on a MilitaryRP server but sadly shut down after the owner couldn't manage the server anymore. On that server, I got my first experiences as a staff member and learned to use all the commands and deal with different scenarios.

Any feedback is appreciated!
Edited by traditional
  • Agree 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

• Founder
Founder

+1 Great guy! Had a chance to serve with him in the 104th for a bit. Knows how to have a good time but be serious when it really counts.

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, Square said:

+1 Great guy! Had a chance to serve with him in the 104th for a bit. Knows how to have a good time but be serious when it really counts.

Thanks for the good words. Will keep that in mind next time.

11 hours ago, Styles12 said:

+1

Thanks you.

11 hours ago, Styles12 said:

+1

EowvcPGHTkm_NSL2zbB2ww.png

11 hours ago, ChiefFox said:

+1

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Kyle Vanhorn said:

You are fun roleplaying with,as well as you have a great attitude.when i first joined the server you welcomed me as a new friend.

+Support

Thank you Vanhorn :)

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

+1

(GOOD APP)

• Agree 1

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE STAFF TEAM!
A member of the staff team will be with you shortly to train you.
Please use your new found abilities for the better, and don't abuse them!
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!