Andrew's Ryloth (2.6/3)

Andrews

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: ANdrews

Who helped (If applicable): Rogue, Jacien, Reddy, Tyrone

Event Name: Ryloth 2.6/3

Summary of the story: After upgrading to a new Venator, the first mission for the newly equipped Venator was to help Admiral Coburn break the blockade above Ryloth in order to complete the final stage of doing a Ground Deployment to free the planet. 

What was the result of the event?: The Admirals, Director of Republic Intelligence was shot but healed, the CIS retreated to the atomsphere of the Ryloth

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: ShootEm Up w/ Roleplay Elements

Banned

+1

Just now, Prophet said:

+1, only complaint I have is that we need more bombers, having just one is terrible. But thats all my complaint, everything else was just AWESOME! Thank you for that event.

More ships= Way more lag, we couldnt spawn anymore or the server would shit itself 

Just now, Prophet said:

+1, only complaint I have is that we need more bombers, having just one is terrible. But thats all my complaint, everything else was just AWESOME! Thank you for that event.

100+ Players, I only got approval for 2 Ships at a time. But thanks for the feedback.