CWRP werewolf's Re-application for staff.

COC4IN3

RP Name: Fleet IDO PO1 Werewolf ~ 104th JT SGT Werewolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154156893

VIP (Y/N):  Yes of course.

Timezone: GMT british timezone.

What was your previous staff rank?:  My previous highest rank was at the beginning of the server which I was a Vet admin. 

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): I was an admin on TTT.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team basically to try new things and I went back to another community to play with friends and ended staying there but that was a huge mistake. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:  I feel as though coming back to staff would be something to be proud of as I would be apart of a progressing community and I feel as though I could help anybody out with my great knowledge.  I shouldn't of left before but I wanted to try different things but I am back here and whiling to give up some time to be a great asset for synergy. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:  Yes, was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure I can do well. 

• Winner 1
Banned

+1 even after the commander report, werewolf is a fantastic guy. Massive +1, does absolutely amazing doc work for naval. 

• Winner 1