Alpha Staff App

GHost

RP Name: TR 2ndAC FMEDT SGT1 Alpha

Steam ID: steam_0:1:50771464

Timezone: GMT +1 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want become a staff member as i see it bit of a challenge which i think i could take on .i want see what my limits are . i also think i can do good as staff and would see if that is correct of i am a real doorknob. another reason as to why is because being staff getts you closer to the community and indeed since i love SR and i would really get to know the community a lot and get good realations with other people on the server . 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i am 17 years old, i've been PC gaming for a little over 4 years now and love every minute of it. The games i place range from Gmod to men of war however i recently have been shown Planetside 2 and am loving it. I am a avid Star Wars fan and love the originals (before they were remastered/enhanced) i have seen all of the movies many times and everytime i feel like the child i was when i first watched them. Game style wise i'm usually the numpty that needs healing after charging in blind against all odds over and over again.

Edited by GHost
RP Name

Eh.. I don't think you've met the requirements for the staff app... You didn't have a 6 sentence minimum, you might want to fix that.

Other than that I don't see anything that I could use to actually give a positive response to the application.

Neutral

Edited by Yashiro